Thursday, October 13, 2005

Follow the Light!

Yesterday as I was driving to Birmingham early in the morning it was incredibly foggy. You can see better on the interstate than on some of the winding twisting country roads but still you realize you are driving in the clouds. Suddenly I noticed that on a rise in the road the sky was a bright white. I thought, wouldn’t it be great if that was Jesus coming back? Then I was so relieved that I was thinking this. There have been times in my life when I wasn’t sure I was ready to meet my Lord, (good Cof C upbringing didn't quite prepare me for the concept of grace) but now I know I am ready! It would be so great to have him come and not have to worry about departing this life and leaving people behind and things undone. We would just all go home to be with Jesus! What a great thought!

Comments:
Oh gosh yes... it would be great to not only be with Him, but the reunion with old friends would be so precious. Got a lotta homesickness right now...
 
That is great! I had a similar experience about a year ago while listening to a song called This is my Jesus my King.
 
Praise God for GRACE--how did we ever miss it?
I am thankful now I can say Amen to your thoughts here!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?