Friday, October 07, 2005

Greetings from Nashville

Terri and I arrived in Nashville around noon and headed straight for La Paz where we had a wonderfully fattening lunch. I am pumped about tonight. I think we both need this spiritual renewal in our own ways. I wish everyone could be here, well maybe not everyone, but I wish YOU were here.

On the ride up here we were talking about crane operators. (don't ask why, I don't even know). But I got to wondering, If you could have any job in the world, what you want to do? I think mine would be as follows:
  1. A professional tennis player (it's fantasy...OK)
  2. A photo journalist
  3. An author

How about you? What is your dream job?


Comments:
I would be a publist for a NASCAR Nextel Team (preferably Joe Gibbs Racing)

I would like to be a media buyer for a major advertising agency

I would like to be independently wealthy and play and travel all the time.
 
Hi Donna,

I would want to be a

1) Song Writer
2) Singer
3) Photographer
 
Bookstore owner (probably children's books)

Singer

Or none at all
 
independently wealthy sounds good to me too! no really, mom. wife. chief home executive....

looked for you tonight - sat with mae anne, beaner and dwiggy! see you at breakfast in the am
 
I wanna drive a road smusher, but on my own time, not TDOTs!

Book store owner a la You've Got Mail would be nice.

Someday I'd really like to be a therapist... if only I didn't have to finish school in order to do so.

JT ~ It's so funny to be referrd to as Mae Anne in Blogland, but also funny to introduce myself as only Mae in person. :)
 
You girls have too much fun! And Donna you could be an author... in fact you already are to me!

I would love to be:
Famous Non-fiction writer
Owner of a Western Store
Independently wealthy so I could see my kids and grandkids whenever I want!!!
 
1. Major league baseball player.

2. Country music singer.

3. President of the United States.
 
I have the job I have always dreamed of, though I wish somehow I could do it with no debt and a lot more cash on hand. Still it's all I've ever dreamed of and sometimes I need to be reminded of that.

In addition to being a stay-home Mom & Wife, my dream job is to be...

~ a wealthy philanthropist who travels the world helping others achieve their dreams.

~ a great motivational speaker.

~ a party/event coordinator with an unlimited budget.

Not much reality in some of those but a girl can dream...right? Hope Zoe is as wonderful as I think it would be!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?