Saturday, October 01, 2005

Roll Tide


Roll Tide

Alabama 31
Florida 3

Comments:
Man it must be great to be perfect!
 
Roll Tide indeed! I am so proud of our team! I think I will be having nightmares about poor Prothro's leg injury. That was just gross! I am hoping that we can still win the clutch games without him.
 
Oh I know. That was awful. I could not keep the tears from flowing and I still shudder when I think about his foot just flopping.. I hate it for him so badly.
 
Seriously, 3???
 
Who could hate a princess? Spurrier yes, I could hate him, sometimes obnoxious AU fans, but not the princess...

Is Texas ranked this year? As long as they beat A&M and the "hated" Franchione, I
will be for them too!
 
Texas is doing well this year. They have a potential Heisman winner. Many expect to see them in the national championship. They are Bryon's favorite Big 12 team other than Baylor.

Our beloved Baylor Bears lost to A&M in OT yesterday. Matthew was very upset. After the game, he came up to me with a letter in hand asking for a stamp.

When I asked who the letter was for, he opened it with an uncharacteristic scowl and read, "I hate A&M! They are the worstest team ever!" Apparently we have some issues we need to address!
 
Since we don't have a football team (apparently).

I predict Texas will win the championship...I am not a Texas fan.

I predict Spurrier will get South Carolina better by next year. It will be his last job though. That place is a graveyard for coaches.

The Christian Chronicle said Tommy Tub is "on our team"... count me out then, I'll find another team. I do perfer Auburn over the Tide... sorry Donna.

Lastly LSU and Florida hired the wrong coaches.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?