Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Babies, Boys and Bowling???

We got a good baby report yesterday. All three hearts are strong and they are GROWING!! Diana can attest to that. Baby “B” is a bit of a show-off so you guessed it he is a boy! The other two were a bit shy and kept their legs tightly clenched together. The sonographer was of some foreign origin, I would guess Hungary or some such country as that. She was an expert at reading the sonogram, but this time Diana and I both were struggling to see what she was pointing out. Suddenly she exclaimed (read with an accent) “I see penis!” All-righty then!

I also forgot to tell you about the new Thanksgiving tradition at my Mom’s house. In honor of current traditions (football) and our respect for the Indians that came before us we started “bowling for Indians”. You simply line up the Indians and the one giraffe in this case and attempt to knock them over with the little yellow football without getting up off of the couch.


My brother Bruce is helping Matthew (supervising?) set up the men for the next shot while my Dad and Derek look on. David is on the couch loosening his arm for the next toss.....








{Perhaps an apropos game symbolizing our treatment of the ones whose land we took. Hey, but we said thanks, right?}
Please read that last part with the sarcastic brackets….No political statements are intended by this blogger……ever

Comments:
Yay babies!

{I think I'm more offended by the giraffe...}
 
{I was told once by an Indian chief that they liked to be hit by footballs}

With 3 boys and a wife that is an RN (we use correct terms for body parts) I could tell you many penis stories... ok that sounds really weird. Feel free to delete this comment.
 
Awesome news on the babies.
Too funny about the show off.
My brother has twins and we refer to them now (affectionately) as Twin A and Twin B.
 
So when is the Trifecta due?

Traditions: {Is that like when smallpox was introduced?}

Ah Dr. Suess such a great memory.
 
A new tradition is born...bowling. Congrats on the healthy report. If you could have your own soap opera, would you call it All My Children?
 
The official due date is May 8th, we expect they will come by the 1st of April.

If I had my own Soap Opera?

As My Head Turns or
The Edge of Sanity or maybe
The Not so Young & Restless....
 
O--I love the *name* of the new game!

Great news about the babies!
 
Happy to hear about the babies! Matthew will have at least one buddy!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?