Sunday, November 27, 2005

Back in Blogville..

I enjoyed changing my graphic to celebrate the holiday. I hope you got to see it. It is fun to get in there and figure out a little of the template "language". {although Keith made me feel as inadequate as I truly am when he said he could do the same in a couple of minutes...}

The holidays were a lot of fun. I managed to avoid that miserable "I can't believe I ate the whole thing" feeling. Chasing Matthew helped with that.

I have some thoughts brewing. One is my "reaction" to Rick's post on Cracked Hearts. Another is some thoughts on the fruits of the Spirit. Be back soon!!!

Hope you all had a marvelous Thanksgiving....and please tell me your Christmas lights are not on yet!!! Please??

Comments:
What else are we supposed to do the day after thanksgiving, besides put up the christmas decorations?
 
I hate to tell you, but I actually decorated my house for Christmas on Thanksgiving Day. I had a busy holiday weekend planned and that was pretty much the only good long stretch of free time that I had so I figured I'd better put the tree up then, or else it might not go up at all. But if it's any consolation, I haven't written my Christmas cards yet...
 
My favorite XM radio station the Fish- which plays contemperary Christian music, is playing Christmas songs mixed in today. No not the beautiful spiritual ones but JINGLE BELL ROCK!!!

It is a conspiracy!

BTW, it is OK to have your decorations up, just don't turn your lights on yet!! At least wait until December!
 
Nope, no lights on yet.....although my parents' lights are on!

I gotta know how you added that graphic - and how it doesn't scroll away. I loved the turkey, but the frog is just too cute!!!
 
Thanks for the Cracked Hearts web site. his post on shocking the church brought back some old painful memories about how are church handled gays and aids, though they came out of it very well.

No christmas lights till my foot heals or should I make the boys climb up the ladder this year. Oh and i started the Willow Tree Nativity Set by letting my Mom buy the Creche.
 
Aw, come on, don't you know {sarcasm} when you read it?

I spent three months on the templates for New Wineskins! And I'm still tweaking them!

I think you've made a right nice little blogspot for yourself and us friends here, and I'm always delighted to visit.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?