Thursday, November 10, 2005

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my wonderful friend Sharon!

Friends in this life come and go. You feel special indeed when you have a friend for over 15 years. Sharon is that sweet wonderful long time friend for me. While other relationships come and go, ours has only gotten better. She warms my heart and calms my soul. She can be counted on to stand by you and to stand up for you. We have shared many of lifes journeys together and now are learning to be Grandmas at the same time. I count it an honor and priveledge to call Sharon my friend, my sister. I love you girl!

Comments:
Ah....that is so sweet.
Abundant blessings to you and Sharon for many years of friendship, laughter, and lots of grandmothering moments.
 
Well, I'm finally back to work and checked out what I missed. Thank you for your kind words and sending the birthday cards and ALL that you do for me and others. You are a kind and giving friend.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?