Thursday, November 17, 2005

Is there a door #1

I get several devotional items e-mailed to me each morning. To be honest some days I don't have time to read them all. But I like them being there when I do. This morning I didn't really want to read this lengthy one, so I sped read it....you know reading while you swiftly scroll down with your mouse. (I do this to blogs when they are more than 3 paragraphs long.... I should learn from this habit...) Anyway, as I skipped to the bottom this paragraph jumped out at me.


When a door in your life closes – no matter what kind of door – look for the window that God opens for you. There are limitless possibilities for what you can do with your life, no matter how useless you might feel. If you have a pulse, God has a purpose for you.

I am not sure my faith would let me believe this if I was surviving in Pascagoula today. But can you think of a more appropriate thought for me to start this day with? God is good.

Comments:
I know that you can bless some people there in ways that you will not even know.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?