Saturday, November 19, 2005

Yes It is my birthday!

I was going to let it slip quietly by...For some reason they are not as much fun as they used to be.

But for my birthday I am doing many of my several things today!

  1. I went to breakfast with my sweet husband
  2. I am going to play tennis-that got cancelled!
  3. I am going to pick up my grandson(sometime) after tennis
  4. I will "try" to watch some football (if it upsets me, I just want watch.)

Thank you for your well wishes, here, by e-mail or electronic card or snail mail. You all make getting older a little more bearable....well most of you anyway.

Roll Tide


Comments:
I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to cry "Hello!" "Goodbye" I'm late I'm late I'm late I'm late I'm late ....

But I still hope you're having a wonderful time celebrating the fact that your a year wiser, a year lovelier, a year closer to the eternity we all look forward to sharing!

(If you can feature sharing it with someone as mad as a hatter and wild as a March hare!)
 
Happy Birthday, Friend! Hope you got to do all of the things you planned and that each of them brought you more happiness than you anticipated.
 
Happy Happy Happy Birthday.

Sorry about the Tide.

Go Trojans....
 
Happy Birthday... I can't say I'm sorry about the Tide, but I hope you had a great birthday, nonetheless. God bless.

Brian
 
Happy Birthday a day late and a dollar short!
 
Happy Birthday. As long as you're growing as a person, aging doesn't matter (imo) and it's better than the alternative as my dad says. Sorry about your team!
 
Donna, Sorry I missed your birthday, but Happy belated birthday!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?