Monday, December 26, 2005

2nd Day of .....Oh Never Mind

Today would have been my 2nd Day of Christmas post....but I was already losing interest and then when I came home today from a great time having a blogger lunch with Jenni, Mae and Terri, my sweet husband had taken down and packed away all of the Christmas decorations. It was surely a sign. So I have moved on. My title is now Happy New Year and my graphic is about fun. It is time to move on....no turning back, no turning back!

Also while I enjoyed my lunch today I am ready to get back to eating right! Perhaps the New Year resolutions will start early. Eating less and working out more are in my plans...starting tomorrow.

This year more than any other I don't just want to put the past behind me. I want to embrace what has been and realize that it is part of my story, part of who I am. As I go into this new year, I want to carefully alot my time. I want to stand at this point next year (provided my stand is still on this earth) and know that the good outweighs the bad. I want to have few regrets and look forward to the coming year with the same "anticipation" that I am looking to this one. It is great to live in a life of new beginnings and clean slates. I can't wait to see what the next chapter will be about.....

Comments:
A blogger lunch! Oh, I am so jealous. I'm glad you had fun, though.
 
I am so ready to get back to eating right!

I know you girls do a fun lunch!!!

Hmmm--your next chapter may include 3 babies! I am so excited for you all!
 
Don't panic Terri, I meant more than I had worked out over the holidays..... {me thinks you protest too much...}
 
My sis-in-law and I are joining the get up early and work out bandwagon... we'll see how long it lasts, or really, if it ever begins!
 
Yep, I'm going to try the get up early and exercise thing too.....but in the comfort of my own little place. I don't really think I could make it if I had to go elsewhere....

Really enjoyed lunch Monday.we're most of the way home -- Texarkana tonight, Dallas tomorrow!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?