Monday, December 05, 2005

Nothing to Say

Some days there is absolutely nothing to say. I am not sure if I have too much rolling around in my head or not enough, but I can’t see to string a thought together.

Then there is the issue of being a little too real. I don’t want to cause anyone else to stumble because of something I say. Somehow I didn’t worry about that too much when I didn’t know anyone personally who reads this.

At any rate, I had a good weekend. The best thing I did is here. And no, I haven’t put up a tree, addressed a card, bought a present or anything else that would qualify me to be “started” on Christmas. I have made plans to spend time with family and friends. I have learned to value both more. I think maybe I have done the important thing……

Comments:
Hi Donna! Something struck me about "making someone stumble". I know that it comes from scripture, but I was just thinking that you could write about that. :)

What does it mean to stumble? Can we really cause someone to stumble? How? When does choice enter into the picture? What do you really think about one taking responsibilty for his/her actions?

I don't know, somethng just struck me and I was curious about what you thought-- deep down-- in that place within you that if you shared it someone may stumble or actually be happy that you shared your thoughts. :)

Anyhow, have a great day. Hugs from California!
 
The best thing you did this weekend is really really cute! He is so precious and I know he loves his Mimi.

I know about the memory lane stuff too. What a neat coincidence in the newspaper!
 
This is a very interesting question about making someone stumble.

It has made me give pause on more than one occasion.

Do I write about how wonderful my husband is when someone reading is struggling in their marriage?

Do I write about my little one's antics when someone is having trouble conceiving?

Do I write about a fabulous trip/adventure/buy when someone is struggling to make ends meet?

An interesting question for sure.
 
Oh well, at least I know what I am going to blog about next...thanks Rick...{I think!}
 
{I would comment but I can't think of anything to say}

I spent 3 hours Saturday morning trying to undo some hurt feelings that I think in large part resulted from my blog. Well they at least found out via my blog.

See you open the door and we make up our own conversation.
 
You don't have to be anyone other than the one God made you to be. You answer to Him, no one else.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?