Thursday, December 15, 2005

Struggling to find Cheer!

OK. I am trying, I really am! I put the fun Snowman on my blog for you all, and I am seriously working on my TDA (Ten Days of Anticipation) but, not only am I not finished with my shopping; I HAVE NOT STARTED!!

I don’t know what to blame it on this year. Somehow time just keeps slipping away. I want to be in the spirit, but I am not quite there. I enjoy buying for my children and adore buying things for my grandson, but I don’t enjoy shopping….at all. But now I have backed myself into this corner to HAVE to get it done when everybody else is doing it!

Tonight I am going to spend a relaxing evening with a good friend. I am going to forget about everything I need to do and just have a good time. Don’t worry, like “George” with grading his papers and Paul doing his last minute report, I will get it all done…..eventually.








Do you think this magic wand works??

Comments:
I'm with you on the shopping! For some reason, I'm not toally "into" it like I used to be. It's crunch time now! (Check out my blog for a song that you might like!)
 
Same here--eventually! You had me pegged not only on the grading but on someone who hasn't started shopping yet. I know what I'm doing for my nieces and nephews (well, pretty much), but I'll get around to it after Monday night--grades are due Tuesday at 9 a.m.!
 
Have fun tonight. Those are the best times when you can just steal away for some relaxation and good conversation!
Might even put you in the mood to shop! Wish I didn't love it.
 
I haven't started either.

Have a great time with your friend--that's much more what I think Christmas is all about!
 
Love the Santa and the snowman! I'm feeling unstressed already...

Bobby
 
You haven't watched "It's A Wonderful Life" yet have ya. I keep thinking how this is a perfect example of my life. How would my life be different if Jesus never entered it. Thank you Lord.
 
Is it time to start already???
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?