Thursday, December 29, 2005

Tagged

Tagged by Amy to list Five Weird Habits

1. I stick my tongue in my Coke or Water bottles using it as a straw....
2. I never untie my shoes when I take them off
3. Cannot get up at night without re-applying chapstick
4. Cannot leave the house with giving my dogs a dog biscuit.
5. I eat Parmesean Cheese on my popcorn.


Everyone who hasn't been tagged don't like to do these things.....but if your name is Tommy, or you know somebody named Tommy and you haven't been tagged elsewhere then YOU ARE IT!!!

Comments:
How in the world do you do #1? and #5 sounds yummy! My cousin's name is Tommy, so I guess I will do the tag, someday...Happy New Year!
 
Maybe I should have said I cup the rim of my coke or water bottle....

Visions of Gene Simmons may haunt me and break me of that "weird habit"....
 
The boys and I love parm cheese and garlic powder on our popcorn - Allen's more of a purist...
 
I am back amount the living. So I guess I will try to do this at some point, just for you Donna. I have always hated anything associated with tag... maybe it is because when we played tag at church that Yopp girl would always kick me in the shin with those shiny leather shoes.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?