Wednesday, December 21, 2005

This Little Piggy

This morning I was going to put a new graphic on my blog to more appropriately wish you all a Merry Christmas. Instead I found the baby pig. But if you will notice he is looking into a "manger" (ie: feeding trough). Perhaps this is truly great symbolism for us. Without the birth of baby Jesus (and his eventual death and resurrection) we would just like that baby pig. We would be considered "unclean and unworthy". Perhaps that pig looking into a manger is the best way to represent myself to you all and to wish you a Merry Christmas!




Comments:
Good use of analogy, Donna. I was thinking that with the Christmas season upon us, we're all a bit piggish with the parties and feasts.
 
Cool! I am totally unworthy of his grace...but I am glad to receive it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?