Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Three's Company


Baby Update


A= Girl

B=Boy

C=Girl





The detailed sonogram showed they all have healthy hearts, kidneys, stomachs and brains. They all were actively showing their arms and legs. Baby boy is the biggest at 54 percentile. The girls are 44% and 40%. Lot of baby in that belly.

Again the miracle of birth, conception and growth of human beings inside of another human being amazed and humbled me. It is such a joy to be a part of this journey. I hope you don't mind me sharing it with you.

Comments:
Hooray! Pregnancy and childbirth are such miracles - sometimes I wonder what God was trying to teach us through the whole messy, wonderful process.

Glad everyone is doing okay!
 
Congratulations!

I came from a family of two girls and a boy and I thought it was perfect!

What a great Christmas present!
 
Yes, please keep sharing!!!!
 
Thanks for sharing, Donna! The block image is perfect.

-- Bobby
 
Tooooo exciting!
 
woo-hoo!!!
 
Wow! I had three over a six year period but I can't imagine three at once! God bless!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?