Friday, January 27, 2006

Giving in...

I hate to give in to the crud....but I'm going home! Maybe some hot soup and my recliner will make me feel better. Still no Internet at home so I will catch up with you all on Monday.

The following quote made me think of all my wonderful blogging and e-mail friends. A note or comment from you all will totally make my day......Thanks.

Todays Quote from Bob Greene
In the absence of the human voice, there is nothing like the written word: thoughts put down by the hand of someone you love. These are thoughts that can be touched, thoughts that can be discovered down through the years, folded and tucked like treasure inside a drawer. What a small courtesy a note is, waiting to be found. It speaks simply, yet profoundly, of connection, continuity and caring. A house is never empty when there is a note waiting on the table. The warmest and most welcoming sight to see when you open the door. (or the computer)

Comments:
Mucho Grande Blugs, Donna! Feel better soon!!!
 
Hope you feel better! This has been a cruddy week!
 
Donna, get plenty of rest and feel better soon! This crud will pass--hopefully quickly!
 
Feel better!
 
Donna, I love the quote too. Blog postin' isn't hand written but still brings a good feelin'. Get well. I fightin' it too.
 
Thanks for sharing the quote. I'm in total agreement with you.

Hope you're feeling better soon.
 
go away crud. go away crud. go away crud. go away crud...

is the chant working???
 
I hope you are feeling better by the time you read this. Hugs to you today from northern Canada.
 
I echo what has already been said, "Get well soon and I love the quote!" See ya in the blogosphere next week. Have a good blogfast.
 
Praying that you'll feel better after a weekend of rest! Blugs!!!
 
Hope you are feeling better.
Who knew when I started this blogging adventure of mine that it would become a source of spiritual encouragement. I just love it when we use a tool, like technology, against the will of Satan. He desires the internet to be so bad. But the power of God overpowers!
 
whoa you must be really sick. 10 am on Monday and no post. Hope your ok.
 
Well, I'm behind on blogs so hopefully the soup and recliner worked and you are back to your encouraging self. Your comments mean alot to me. You always have a encouraging word and your blogs make me think and laugh and love a little more. Rest in God's peace today, Donna. He will make clear the way and show you why and how He is calling you.
 
Donna,
Hello from your delinquent blog friend! I hope you are better after the weekend.

You are a true encouragement to me, and I appreciate your comments and e-mais too. I hope to get to actually meet you and Terri sometime!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?