Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Glory Days!

It is 69 degrees here today. I know that seems cool by Texas standards but is feels like spring to me. I was able to play tennis (in my shorts) for a couple of hours this morning, and then had lunch with my grandson (and his parents).

OK now I have got to get to work, and then I have got to brush up on the class I am teaching tonight....(why am I blogging then?) {oops was that sarcasm?}

But what a great day!!

...and so far no Diet Coke (but I would kill for one!)

Comments:
I'll second that.
 
Hey Donna,

I'm catching up on a few blogs after trying to get back into the routine at work. Great stuff, as always, on yours! I appreciate your optimism and spirit of wanting to do better.

I'm trying to do a bit in the health arena. I've walked 30 minutes each of the last two days, and I drank a DIET Dr Pepper yesterday (and I hate DIET drinks!).

Anyway, love your blog.

Bobby
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?