Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursday

I feel like someone has forced me to swallow a ball of "steel-wool" and then pulled it back out.

My throat is red, raw and swollen. However, I am still going to a tennis clinic this morning. Dedication, or lunancy? I'm not real sure either.

Perhaps I will have some brilliant thoughts while on the road in the meantime I will leave you with this quote from Robert Frost.

"You are educated when you have the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self confidence."

Comments:
Sorry you're not feeling well - maybe the tennis clinic will have some meds for you?
 
It is both, dedication and lunacy. But there is nothing better than a dedicated, crazy tennis player. What a great game! Have fun and get better (at both)!
 
I will just pray that you feel much better after you take lots of drugs.
 
Hope you get to feeling better--I had the ball of steel wool over here earlier this week! =-(

That is a GREAT quote from Frost!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?