Thursday, January 19, 2006

What's Up With Me!

I know that you will find it difficult to believe that creating the invitation shown to the left took me much of my day....Of course my real job kept getting in the way. It is hard to believe that some people get paid to do this type of thing {Terri}. Ordinarily I would just consider this a lot of fun, but when you should have had them in the mail Tuesday and you are leaving town tomorrow....the stress mounts.

In addition to this task, I had to fix everyone's e-mail this morning. I had to scan a blank loan package and put it in an Adobe format(around 26 pages) where we would be able to e-mail it to people. For some reason no one else in this office seems to be able to do any of these things....Have I mentioned I am on commission, yep, I don't get paid for these little "side-jobs" although everyone expects me to do them. Is that going the extra mile? (I know, it might qualify if I would quit griping about it!)

In other news David is still in Tokyo He is supposed to take one of those bullet trains today to a new machine manufacturer that is located about 4 hours from Tokyo. Chances are he will have a more thrilling ride than I will this weekend (NOT!!) We will both be getting back home Saturday night.

Diana got another good report at the Doctor's office, although she is still not gaining weight. I say as long as the babies are growing it will just be that much less she has to loose.

I posted some new shots of Matthew on my photo blog. You can see them by clicking here.

My son invited me to dinner tonight. He had cooked it himself. He was having his weekly devotional at his house after dinner. I am so proud of him and this group. You know I told you about him starting that last January! They have been faithful in keeping it up.

That's all folks....gotta go pack for my weekend trip to Hot-lanta!!

**For Locals Only- Diana only felt like having one shower so the invitations are only for family and friends that do not attend our church...just so you know why you don't get one**


Comments:
Grandchildren...they grow TOO fast...I am happy you can be near enough to hug and squeeze and kiss them all...
Have a safe and FUN time in Atlanta!
 
Cute invitations!
Enjoy Atlanta!
 
You girls have a GREAT trip!
 
Look out, Atlanta - here come the Rowdy Gals!
 
ok, go see end of the spear this weekend and yell boggity boggity...

Have fun... eat at Varsity or I could suggest higher priced fair
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?