Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The "F" Words

The last day of February is absolutely beautiful in Cullman Alabama! It is sunny and around 70 degrees. These are the days when I long to be independently wealthy. But alas, I must work.

I played tennis last night and won!! It was a lot of fun. My partner is 25 weeks pregnant (I seem to be surrounded). She is nowhere near as big as Diana. That is what puts it in perspective for me.

I have been doing a lot of thinking about some “F” Words.


As we all prepare to enter the next season of our lives (spring) and say goodbye to this short “F” month (February); I think these are good words to think on.

And now I think I will Find time to Frolic in this Fair weather, life is Fantastic!!


Comments:
Thanks for the reminder that Fun is a gift from God.
 
It was supposed to hit 81 in our little corner of Oklahoma today, so there! :) Seriously, it was a beautiful day. But alas, like you, I had to spend it inside working.

-- Bobby
 
I was working inside too. I could see through the surveilance cameras that it was pretty outside, though . . .

Tomorrow I walk, though! : )
 
I loved this blog! This would be a great devo idea for us to use in our small group soon. Thanks for the inspirational words.
 
Fhunomenal post! Thanks, a great reminder..Blessings.
 
Yes, Jesus wants us to be filled with Joy...but Joy is to come from Him. "Fun", means something different to everyone. I think a good definition of fun for Christians is knowing that what we are doing is bringing glory to our God. People being put through horrible things may not be having the kind of fun you have when you go hang out with your friends, but they can be filled with the joy from God.
Love in Him,
Jai
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?