Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hard to Save the World

I am just a little tired this morning.....all night I have worked along side Jack Bauer. I even prevented one woman from committing suicide by forcibly removing the pills from her mouth....

The weird thing, it while I have every episode recorded, we have not had time to watch them since David's return from Japan. Don't know what prompted that dream.....

Oh and about that snow......Bread Men, Milk Men and Weathermen.....they have a conspiracy going on! Not a flake in sight!

Comments:
Hope you sleep better tonight, so you'll be bright and shiny for Sunday. : )

LOL--it took me a bit to figure your post out. I had no idea who Jack Bauer was.
 
Come a couple of hours north... we'be got an inch or two and apparently are supposed to get more tonight. It's still pretty so drive quickly!
 
Jack is on the schedule for my next DVD series - right after I am done with Alias & my new favorite - LOST! I thought it was going to be hokey, but it is so, SO good!!! Check it out sometime! Strangely spiritual at times too, but I guess you get that way if you're lost on a deserted island!!!
 
Come to the mountains...We've got snow...It's been a gentle snowfall with fog moving through the mountains...such quiet beauty.
I'm hoping for lots of new snow pictures...
 
Have you had the "Messiah Complex" recently?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?