Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm Here

For those of you who think you know me and worry that I haven’t posted by this time on Monday (yes, I AM fairly predictable) I need to let you know that my daughter goes to the Doctor in Birmingham (1 hour drive each way) every Monday. So from now ‘till I post about being Mimi to TRIPLETS, Monday’s will be somewhat manic for me! (BTW-Mother and babies are doing great! She had a fantastic shower and things are getting very exciting. Please continue to remember her and the babies in your prayers).

The weatherman practically guaranteed us it would snow last night. He was wrong. Have you ever noticed that when science tries to predict what God’s world will do they are wrong more times than they are right? I am grateful that we have weather warnings and advisories, but I must wonder if weather people don't lead a very frustrated life.

You know, when I try to guide God’s will to match my will instead of the other way around, I too lead a frustrated life.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I was hoping you would give a shower report--I can't imagine things in 3's!
It is getting very exciting! So thankful she's doing so good. Hope you are finally past that crud stuff you've had, too?
 
I've tried in vain to change God's mind. Now I'm shutting up & finding out what HE wants. You can only be frustrated for so long before you break.

I can't wait to see pictures of those babies after they're born! I'm definately praying for a safe delivery!!! (And as much time to "cook" as possible!!!)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?