Friday, February 10, 2006

Movie Trivia

Yesterday was a little too serious, a little too heavy for me. (not just my post, just a bad day) So today I thought we would play a little game.

Below I have listed quotes, some well known some more obscure. The movies span the 90's and the current decade (one may go back to late 80's). See how many you can get. I will post a link to the answers later today.


#1-I feel the need ….the need for speed.

#2-Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?

#3-Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

#4-You know how a women gets a man excited? She shows up. That's it. We're guys, we're easy.

#5-They're not gonna catch us. We're on a mission from God.

#6-Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

#7-You can't ride two horses with one ass, sugarbean.

#8-I'm pond scum. Well, lower actually. I'm like the fungus that feeds on pond scum.

#9-You make $100 an hour and you have a safety pin holding your boot up?

#10-This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight... turbulence and then explode.

#11-If a man has crushed, shot, stabbed, and detonated five members of his own IMF team, how upset do you really think you're gonna make him by hauling Mom and Uncle Donald down to the county courthouse?

#12-I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science

#13-Momma always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.


#14- Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do….. Go through his clothes and look for loose change

#15-I have a question, say we get into the cage, and through the security doors there and down the elevator we can't move, and past the guards with the guns, and into the vault we can't open... Yeah well, say we do all that... uh... we're just supposed to walk out of there with $150,000,000 in cash on us, without getting stopped?

#16-Your aim's as bad as your cooking sweetheart... and that's saying something!

#17-Look, I'm just a biochemist. Most of the time, I work in a little glass jar and lead a very uneventful life. I drive a Volvo, a beige one. But what I'm dealing with here is one of the most deadly substances the earth has ever known, so what say you cut me some FRIGGIN' SLACK?

#18- Show me the money!

Have Fun!

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Chris got 10 of 18 55.55%

I will try to keep the comments deleted to be fair.....I think I can put them back later.


Way to go Chris!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Jenni also got 10/18 55.55%

and not the same ten!

Way to go Jenni!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Beaner got 10/18 too!


Different ones as well....

Way to go Beaner!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Steve Got 9/18 for 50%

Competition is heating up....
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Tommy has jumped into the lead with 17/18 or 94.44%

I was wondering who was going to be the first to get my most obscure movie....Nobody yet!


BTW #8 was too a good movie, it even had a sing-a-long!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Chris,

You are correct on #8

Terri...

4/18 or 22.22%

not so good.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Chris, you are not technically correct on #12, but I will give it to you .

So your combined total = 100%!


BTW have you seen #10, or did you just Google it??- That movie has some great lines in it.
 
No - I cheated - I want to see it though...!
 
Hey - I could have cheated too, but I didn't. Go to

http://us.imdb.com/Sections/Quotes

to get a list of thousands of quotes from thousands of movies - I have this one saved in my favorites section & I visit it often!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Tommy --6 of 18 33.33%

Not too good....where are you and Terri getting Days of Thunder...??
 
I guessed at most of them. The question was speed so I thought of Days of Thunder.
 
I got 5/18. I guess I don't watch enough movies!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?