Thursday, February 02, 2006

Muddling Through



This is Mom & Dad (holding Matthew of course) and the waitresses coming to sing happy birthday! Daddy told them all he was 57...I said he was dyslectic!




Some days it seems like my brain never fully engages. Today has been such a day. I am really tired of having my head stopped up with “gunk”. Everyday, ordinary stuff just takes too long to do.

The family is going out to eat tonight to celebrate my Dad’s birthday. Derek has a birthday this month too, but after that when we all go out we are going to need three more seats!!!! That is unbelievable to me.




How do you think these would look on the triplets?

Comments:
sorry about the congestion. its terrible, isn't it?

how will you be able to tell the triplets apart? they all say the same thing, or is that the humor i saw right through? i'm such a man.
 
I was think they should say Me, Myself and I.
 
Love the bibs--do they have tiny tennis rackets you can get them for Christmas next year??
 
Your dad is a very young-looking 75! I don't blame him for fudging on his age. :O)

The bibs are cute!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?