Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Things that make you go hmmmm

Do you try to explain it when you have something extra nice happen to you? Last night I was looking for an obscure story in one of the books I have read. I felt sure that the name of the chapter would lead me to it, but I was wrong. “Oh well” I thought, “I know it was somewhere around the middle of the book.” I opened the book and was on the exact page that this story was on.

This morning I went to the gym, trying to break back in from my sickness. When I arrived I could see that the regular instructor was not there, and as I feared the instructor from &*@! was there to take his place. At the last minute she asked a girl who was there for the first time in months if she wanted to teach….and she said yes!!! I ended up having a great work-out after all.

Small gifts of favor, the occasional Déjà vu; do you try to explain it?

Comments:
For the record, I don't try and explain it. I just shout out a prayer of thanks!

I love our awesome God!
 
I try not to explain it, but to accept it as a gift from God! He is so good isn't He?
 
Have you posted this same thing before or am I dreaming?
 
Have you posted this same thing before or am I dreaming?
 
No, just enjoy it and blog about it!
 
What Amy said!
 
No becasue if I try to explain it, I ended up disecting it. Never disect a gift! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?