Monday, February 13, 2006

Where Am I Going?

Sometimes I think I need a road map to find my way around this crazy little thing called life. I seem to get off on detours and side roads, or sometimes just stop to have a picnic at the park and forget to get back on the road. There is so much to do at the parkā€¦.I need to swing and run and play. Then I must pick up the trash and keep the park neat for the next people to come. Maybe I should just stay here to greet the next people....... Oh yes, I am supposed to be getting back on the road. Now, where was it I was going?

Comments:
On the road of life, don't get detoured by A.D.D. (All the Devil's Distractions)

However, taking time to stop & smell the roses is always allowed!!!

"Life is a highway...I wanna ride it all night long!"
 
I sure do like to draw out my own map, and it throws me when I have to throw it out the window and take a detour. Like on snow days.
 
Brings be back to that wonderful song: "We're on a road to nowhere...."

Yep, kind of reminds me of the day I woke up and the whole area smell like urine. And Now the rest of the story....
 
I need a tour guide telling me when to work and when to play!
 
A road map with a very useful Table of Contents or something like that.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?