Sunday, February 12, 2006

Winter WONDER land

Yesterday afternoon I say amazing sun rays shine through thick grey snow clouds...reminding me of God's love shining through the troubles we may have.

Last night the bright moon reflected off of the small pools of snow that accumulated on our deck...reminding me of the peace of God.

This afternoon after the sun had set the rising moon reflected off of the clouds making the cloud shine white in the evening sky....reminding me of the power of God to be a light in a world of darkness.

Normally we see God in the beauty of spring and fall, but he is here in the cold of winter (even without real snowfall). Please take time to see him where you are.

Comments:
You're right, but I'm ready to FEEL him with the warmth of Spring! :-)
 
I had a wonderful talk with my 4-yr. old while the snow was falling the other day. We saw how God didn't like for us to see the ugly, dead stuff in Winter all the time, so He made it snow to cover it up & make it look pretty for us. Yes...there's beauty everywhere - sometimes you just need to take a fresh look!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?