Wednesday, March 29, 2006

All in a Day's Work???

Last night I played tennis for the first time since the babies were born. Frankly I didn’t want to go. But I had a great time. My partner in this league is 29 weeks pregnant. So I feel like I am right at home taking care of her, making sure she don’t get too tired, picking up the balls for her etc. We really have a lot of fun playing together.

Last night just for added pleasure God painted the sky with the most amazing sunset. Swirling variations of red and pink against the backdrop of the mountains was breathtaking. I was glad I was outside to experience it.

Today I am off to play tennis again. This will be my first time to play with the day league this spring…..I have been a little tied up. It is sunny and supposed to be close to seventy today. Perfect tennis weather….but then again it is perfect for most anything (well maybe not snow-skiing).When I finish tennis I am going to see me some babies!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Comments:
Sunny & 70???? I am really jealous! I don't know if I can take 1 more day without the sun! Have fun w/those babies - I look forward to seeing more pictures too!
 
Isn't tennis pong with actual people...

It's beautiful here today think I will take a ride.
 
So I guess work is on the back burner? :) Good for you! Nice to see a woman with her priorites straight! :)
 
It's BEAUTIFUL outside, Donna! Hope you're having a fabulous day! : )
 
Glad you are getting out and enjoying the sunshine! Hit something extra hard for me. I could use it today!
 
Soak it up, girlfriend!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?