Thursday, March 02, 2006

Could it be.....

Saying thank you seems like an inadequate expression of what I feel about the privilege to pray for so many and the honor of having you pray for me, but they are the only words I have, so thank you!

Do you feel welcomed when you come to visit my blog? Do I sometimes make you smile or maybe even give you something to think about? Do you enjoy sharing a part of my family life and even my personal choices (like getting my hair cut)?

Is it possible that this is a form of hospitality?

Comments:
To answer your first 3 questions--
Yes
Yes
Yes!

On hospitality--I've never thought about blogs that way--but you might be on to something. I do consider blog friends a vital part of my Christian community--and many of them I've never met!
 
Donna, I seldom leave your blog without either learning something, or chuckling, or both. Yes, this is hospitality. : )
 
I feel very at home on your little patch of the World wide web! Except those days when your analogies zing me between the eyes, but I am in need of a good zing from time to time! :)
 
Unrelated to your post -- I'm sorry I never replied about Friday night and Third Day! I'll be on a Ladies' Retreat with the Twickenham gals.

Don't hate me. :-)
 
Amen, Terri! Of course, YOU'LL need to bring the pecan pie!
 
Yes to all and Amen!
 
Very hospitable. You do great work here.
 
Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes.

--
 
I must feel welcome and I must smile, because I check it twice a day.
 
You most certainly have made me feel welcome at your blog. I have been enterained, challenged, and accepted. Who could ask for more than that? You do a great job with your blog, Donna. Thank you!
 
I love visiting your blog. It's funny that we can feel people praying for us, isn't it? Enjoy your road trip to memphis.
 
ooooh, I love Terri's idea of a blogger retreat!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?