Tuesday, March 14, 2006

News...


33 weeks pregnant with triplets! I need to get a picture of her feet!


Well, the Doctor told her this morning if she has not gone before then we will have babies next Tuesday March 21st.
It is good to have a worse-case scenario to work with.




My quote from yesterday on friendship is from Henri Nouwen in Our Second Birth.


He says;


I have come to discover that friendship is a real discipline. Nothing can be taken for granted; nothing happens automatically, nothing comes without concentrated effort. Friendship requires trust, patience, attentiveness, courage, repentance, forgiveness, celebration and most of all faithfulness.

I think we all knew that…..but it is good to be reminded. If it seems like my life is too busy for friends, it probably is. Having friends requires that you take time to develop and nurture those relationships.

Well, I am off to the hospital. I will keep you all posted.

Comments:
After seeing that picture, I think I'll be praying for Diana to get her belly button back one day!!! Praying for all!!!
 
Bless her sweet pregnant heart! My back hurts looking at her picture!
Just so that you know, my birthday is March 21st and I will be celebrating the big Four OH! Yep, that's right 40 is here. I would feel honored to share my birthday with these little celebrities who are being prayed for by so many in "blog chuch"!
 
Oh my word! I don't think she can stretch any further! JUST ONE MORE WEEK!!!! The 21st is stacking up to be quite a day! I'm not sure why, but it is the only day next week when we have 8 events on the calendar (None as big as the triplets birth mind you!) Hang one Diana! Cook babies, cook! :)
 
I just noticed that today is a full moon. I'd love for the babies to stay in as long as possible, but I'm predicting a birth this evening. I gotta go with the moon here! I've heard tons of full moon birth stories!
 
Dang! I feel for her back. Coming soon: The Three Amigos.

I like the line "nothing comes without concentrated effort".

I've enjoyed the quiet times lately to remind me of the important things.
 
I feel for Diana. Lord, let 'em come quickly!

Love the the Nouwen quote on friendship. If I learn anything the rest of my life...I want to learn how to be a great friend!
 
LOL--I imagine it must be much nicer not to have an open ended sentence on the pregnancy. At least you know the end WILL come soon. ; )
 
LOL! I just read Beaner's comment. I forgot it was the full moon. She may not make it to Tuesday!
 
Had to check in. Still thinkin and prayin...
 
Baby, baby, baby... :-)

Oh, about the friendship quote... YOU ARE WORTH THE EFFORT, DONNA!

Glad to know you, girl!
 
Now, that just can't be comfortable! The picture made my sister who is 35 weeks pregnant feel MUCH better!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?