Thursday, March 09, 2006

Not Yet

Well, the contractions have slowed and her blood pressure has normalized so currently we are letting the babies "cook" a little longer.

Diana is an emotional roller coaster as you can imagine. She is quite miserable, but feeling better since they have stopped the Magnesium and the Demerol.

After Terri's report yesterday somebody missed an order and they put her back on the Mag for a couple of hours, this slowed the contractions, thus the wait.

This morning she had not dilated anymore but has effaced to the point that they can feel one of the babies heads when they check her....I'm not sure if you will think that is cool or gross...I find it pretty cool.

Trying to get a shower and get back to B'ham before the storm hits. Sorry, I don't have time to catch up with everyone. But I do think about you and find comfort knowing that you are praying for me and mine.

I have gotten in some good reading during my waits. I am sure I will have much to say when half my brain is not an hour away with my little girl.

Love and gratitude,
Donna

Comments:
Cooking is good! Hope you feel the prayers being lifted up for you.
 
Continuing to pray for your daughter and those babies! And all of your nerves...Labor is hard enough in a more normal, routine situation. Can't imagine all of this!
You're a great mom!
 
I continue thinking of and praying for you and yours ... I'm anxiously checking for updates.
With love ...
 
...waiting (sort of) patiently...:D
 
I have been thinking about you, your daughter, and grandbabies quite a bit today!

What an emotional rollercoaster! Thinking the babies are coming, worried that they are coming early, being disappointed when the labor stops/relieved, exhaustion, etc.

God bless all of you!
 
Still praying and thankful that they are having a little more time to cook :)
 
Can you blame the boy couped up with those two girls? Praying still. Be careful driving on little sleep.
 
I agree with those sentiments exactly I wonder who will be the first one out. They will probably be pulling on his toes and ears right now.

Plenty of prayers going your ways.
 
I have been checking in with you and TL every few hoursand sayinga prayer everytime! God be with -Diana and the precious three!
 
I'm starting to get the urge to get up and pace up and down the hallway. I am listening for a faint cry. My palms are getting sweaty...okay not really but I am waiting for news. I continue to pray that all goes well!
 
Oh Donna! How exciting, but exasperating! What an experience she will be able to tell these babies later. : )

Still praying . . .
 
Anyone heard any news? Friday 11:00am. Still praying...
 
There has been lots of discussion in churches about how we live in the time of "already but not yet". I would say your daughter is living in the time of "ALL ready and not yet"

Prayers for healthy babies and safe delievery.
 
I'll be praying for you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?