Friday, March 10, 2006

Prayer at Work

Don't you love the hour-glass? That pretty much sums up how we all feel right now!

God is good. He answers prayers, but sometimes when we get the answer we are not sure it is what we wanted after all.

Diana's blood pressure has normalized and her contractions have basically stopped. She is eating and resting better in the hospital. The babies are doing great. Hopefully they are growing bigger and stronger every day.

**Diana's mood is not so wonderful....she is ready to get this show on the road or go home. If you have spent any time in a hospital you can relate. Hopefully she want have to wait too much longer.

Sorry to be sporadic with the news, but I don't have my computer with me at the hospital. Trust me, when they get here I WILL get the word out!

Comments:
So glad to hear the update! We're praying!
 
Hey don't worry about us... I'm one of the newest bloggers, but I can already tell you've got a faithful bunch! Just check in whenever you can.

I'm sure Diana is miserable. She's not in control of what she feels, and I'm sure that gets the best of her sometimes. I'll be so happy for her when those babies are here and she's on to the next stage.

I'll keep praying...

Lovingly,
Angie
 
Thanks for the update--I've been getting up in the middle of the night to check!!!

I pray for God's perfect timing for those precious little ones to arrive!
 
Waiting can be tough. All three of my kids came 10 days to 2 weeks late and every day extra seemed like an eternity. The hour glass slowed down to a trickle.

Hang in there!
 
My prayers have been and will continue to be for the health of thoise babies! I think this is good news! Hold on and let them cook as long as possible! Praying for you guys!
 
Just got back from the Longhorn vs Long Beach State baseball game and jumped up here to see what was going on. What do you mean no stinkin babies. Take Diana for a walk around the block.

Oh by the way I never have done it wrong it have been creative in a new way to do things. You all just want to learn the easy way and then you don't appreciate the wins as much you expect them.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?