Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Prayers continued....

Father thank you for an absolutely awesome day! The weather where I am is wonderful and I thank you for the blessing of being able to get out and enjoy the warmth of your love poured out in the sunshine.

Father, I have felt a sense of peace knowing that people are praying for me and for my family. I feel blessed to have such wonderful friends. I would like to ask a few more favors Lord.

Please be with Jenni on her birthday. Help her to enjoy this day and feel peace and happiness in her heart.

Thank you for Jetty Betty, thank you for her desire to lead a class and Lord we ask that you will bless her as she is a blessing to others.

Thank you for Kelley. Thank you for her love in compiling many prayer request. Lord be with her husband as he travels and pour out your blessings in all of their lives.

Father, please be with Mark. Grant him your presence in his life. Give him the perseverance to stay on the journey. Fill his life with peace and Lord with happiness. Be with his family and help them to draw closer to you and to each other. Help him find the light that will direct his path, but Lord also help him to be the light that you would have him be.

Father be with my precious friend Susie. Give her happiness and love in her life as she gives it so freely to those she is around. Thank you for her wonderful attitude and her engaging smile. Bless her and her family Lord. Shower them in your love.

Comments:
Thanks so much!

Did you leave us a way to pray for you somewhere???
 
You bless me! I'm so in awe today of what the Lord can do with a blog!
 
Enjoyed catching up on your blogs this morning. I think you are right to serve your family. Prayer day is awesome. Your haircut looks great. Your boys look like they can give you a run for your money. I miss my regular blog participation! I show your picture on all of my trips with the lady who got the purple coat. God bless you, Donna.
 
Thank you so much for your prayers and the wonderful, gracious spirit that is so revealed in your blog and comments. Blessings to you and your family.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?