Sunday, March 05, 2006

Should I Change My Name?

Last May I pondered the science of naming a blog. You can read my deep thoughts here.

This weekend it was suggested that I consider renaming my blog. Some think that the name "Chit Chat" does not fit. Going back to my original logic, I am not sure that it does not fit me perfectly. However, since you all know that I am always up for change, and can certainly appreciate a good challenge I am considering a change.

My middle initial J- stands for Joy. So in honor of the DCB concert I am thinking
"You are my joy" or something else with joy like...
"Sharing my joy"
"Joy to the World"

or something totally unrelated to joy, like
"What I am thinking"
"A piece of my mind"
"Flirtin with Disaster"
"No Promises"

or I think I like this one...
"Transforming Joy"

How about it? Do you want to chime in? How about some suggestions....

Comments:
You might just call it:

Jeremiah was a Bullfrog....

us 40+ would understand the rest.
 
I like Transforming Joy too. Seems to fit what's going on in your life.
 
Yes, change the name. Chit Chat is too lightwieght for your blog.

"Transforming Joy" is good.

"Little Black Dress" might get you more hits, but I am not sure they are the kind of hits you want.

"Joy to the world" is really good the more than I think about it. You might ahve to be pretty overt that Joy is your middle name.
 
Kim's middle name is also Joy. I should learn to keep my mouth shut. I was really trying hard to do just that. I will have to think about the name. My reasons were the same as Fajita has said. Chit Chat seems a little fluffy for you.
 
Of all that you mentioned... TRANSFORMING JOY is my absolute favorite (and that was before I read any of the comments above, really).
 
I like Liminal Joy or Liminal Talk or something like that.

Changing lanes is also good.
 
Wait a minute ... who is Joy?

And why are you transforming her?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I vote for transforming joy because even when you're not feeling particularly joyful, it still applies.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?