Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Updates...

Diana is feeling better. They have taken her off the Magnesium and pain relievers and she is getting to eat and move around. She is still having contractions but they have slowed to one every six to ten minutes. We really need those babies to hold off another week, but I know God will provide. Thank you all for your prayers. It is wonderful to see my baby feeling good again.

Joe is staying overnight tonight and I will head back first thing in the morning. I will update when I can.


----

On the renaming the blog, most of you liked "Transforming Joy" and so did I, but I have been thinking about it and it is not really an acurate description of me. My joy (or Joy) is not changing. However, I am changing...evolving, transforming.... So I am proposing the name
"Joyful Transformation". I think it suits a little better. See what you think....I am going to see how it looks.

Comments:
I guess that is better than Happy Times are Here Again! Yes, go with your idea!

Glad Diana is a little better. Still praying for all.
 
Sounds good to me. Whatever describes where you are right now is best.
Still praying!
 
I love joyful transformation!

Still praying for Diana and babies!
 
I like it! So glad Diana is better. Will keep praying.
 
New blog title: Yes!
 
Excellent new title!
 
I'm so glad Diana is feeling better! I'll keep praying for the babies and all of you!

I like Joyful Transformation too. Hope you got some rest last night.
 
Great name choice.

I'm glad to hear Diana and the babies are hanging in there.
 
I like the name too - I think I could use a joyful transformation too!

So glad to hear good news about Diana & the babies - still praying!
 
Praying, praying, praying!!!
 
Praying here, too, Donna! Keep us posted! : )
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?