Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Whew!

I don't know how many of you have tried to sleep in a hospital lately, but let me tell you, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE without drugs.

Diana's labor has stopped with the magnesium. It makes her feel awful though. And they are giving her Demerol as well. She threw-up three times last night and this morning. Her contractions completely stopped last night, but when they took her drip away she was back to having contractions two minutes apart. She is miserable. The Magnesium makes her irritable and she takes that out on Mom...but I don't mind.

We are hoping to get another dose of steroids in the babies at 1:30 this afternoon and then they want her to make it another 24 hours. So it is possible that after 1:30 on Wednesday we might have babies...

Thank you so much for your prayers, I ask that you would continue. It is hard to see my baby suffering.

I love you all,
Donna

Comments:
Please let us know if there's anything else we can do!
 
We will continue prayers for your family. I had take high doses of Mag during my second pregnancy. I went into early labor due to stress (we moved and my brother in law lost his 4 year battle with cancer during that time). Be patient with her. So many hormones pushing her body. God is faithful. We pray that these little ones keep on cookin' in their mommy's tummy!
 
I continue to pray for you, the babies & their parents too.
 
Bless your hearts. I will continue to pray..
 
I'm praying for Diana and the babies and for all of you who are there supporting her. May God hold all of you in His hands and may He cradle the babies He has made until it is time for them to enter the world. I'm praying for some peace and rest too.
 
Hope all goes as well as it can for all concerned. I too have been known to be a grouch to my Mom in moments of pain...I assure you in a way it's a twisted compliment. Who else can a girl be real with? :) Praying, praying, praying!
 
Praying for all of you! Magnesium is supposed to be some pretty nasty stuff to the momma, but a necessary evil sometimes. And I know you yourself are on the anvil, so I am praying . . .
 
I'm just now reading all of this and will start praying for your Diana and babies. Love you!
 
Praying.....

--
 
Praying for healthy momma and babies (and grandmother)!
 
Hang in there and hope all goes well.
 
Asking the Heavenly Father to watch over each of you...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?