Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Delayed Gratification

In my current state of being, things can't always be predicted nor can I follow a pre-determined formula or calendar. However, I think it is important that I try to keep a semblance of my "so called" normal life. So while today is officially De mayo el trigésimo, Terri and I will be celebrating a belated Cinco de Mayo. Maybe we won't have to fight the crowds tonight at the Mexican restaurant.

In honor of said event my Avatar is appropriately attired!

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday I meant Tuesday Evening.

Tomorrow I may be talking about an ugly word.....Discipline!

Comments:
have a tequila shot for me.
 
And a fajita for me. Enjoy your Cinco de Mayo before you blog about discipline.
 
I love Mexican so much--I could celebrate Cinco de Mayo every week--actually--I kind of do ;-)!
 
There is never really a bad time to celebrate! Cinco de mayo, Groundhogs Day, it doesn't matter. I hope you too had fun!
 
I'm with Paul. We just need to find as many things to celebrate as possible. Love your avatar - they really are so much fun, aren't they? Although I'm not much for the soccer uniforms this week.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?