Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Just One

Well, after staying up late last night, then staying with the babies during the early morning hours, I got up (just not from bed, 'cause I never went to bed) early this morning and marked one of my stress points off of my list. I can’t say that I am totally afloat yet, but I do feel lighter already.

God has blessed me in so many ways. Lately I feel like I take him too much for granted. I truly love and appreciate all he has done and continues to do for me. My life will not always be this crazy, I know. It gives me great peace to know he loves and understands and will carry me when I can’t make it on my own. I can say much the same thing for my sweet husband. He is so good to me.

Quote for the day….(amazing how God speaks to me)

I never look at the masses as my responsibility. I look only at the individual. I can love only one person at a time. I can feed only one person at a time. Just one, one, one.

Mother Teresa

If you look closely at the end of that quote Just one, one, one…..that makes three!

Comments:
That is awesome!!!!!!!!!! I love that! Isn't it amazing when you know that God has sent YOU a message. He is communicating with Donna!!!!!!
I'm so glad for you to have been open to listening to His message.
Oh how the Father loves Donna!
 
I guess some things are better than sleep.
 
I've missed--but kind of figured you were really busy-with one, one, one--not to mention your regular life!
 
You are missed around here, but not at all forgotten! How funny about the one, one, one quote.

And I really needed that quote today. I get overwhelmed when I think of all the needs out there and my limited capacity to fill them.
 
Yes, big things are taken care of one bit at a time, aren't they? Good for you, Donna. You found one of God's little surprise jewels! : )
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?