Tuesday, May 16, 2006

To Idol or Not...

Am I one of those people? You know the kind that has to get her way or she will pick up her marbles and go home? I have a major decision to make tonight. Will I watch American Idol even though they allowed the VERY BEST contestant to be voted off….or will I boycott? I don’t know yet. I may record it just where I can go back and watch Taylor. But honestly I don’t even care to see the other two. I would change the channel if I saw them singing on TV or heard them on the radio. I do truly wish Taylor well. I would go see him perform live because I know I would be entertained, but I doubt that I would buy anything he recorded.

Oh well, I guess I should count my blessings that this is the biggest decision I will have to make today.

I ran across the following picture when looking for something else and wondered if it would make Diana feel better.

This is my dog Shelby when she had 11 puppies. Of course I know what Diana will say, Shelby was able to give her babies away when they were 8 weeks old!!

Comments:
I'm with you on the Idol stuff. Seems like we are cheatin' on Chris to watch. But I do hope Taylor wins now. I'm like you, I watch while wondering, "Could I listen to a whole CD of this person?" Not many yes answers. Taylor I could, cause I'm a jazz, blues kinda girl. Possibly Catherine, but it depends on which direction she finally ends up. Elliott, absolutely not. One song max. That Paris girl. No.
Dear God Almighty! 11 puppies!
 
Do yall ever have normal numbers of babies?
 
Donna,
You don't know me, but I came across your page via Scott Freeman's page. Scott's an old friend of mine...do you know him? Anyway, I'm with you on Idol. Not sure I'll watch since I was a big Chris fan. But I've invested this much...probably wouldn't hurt to catch the final two episodes, right?
 
You're bound to be overwhelmed when you have more pups than.....well, you know! ;)
 
more people vote for the american idol then they do for president. Ohhh.
 
One thing to remember is that American Idol didn't kick Chris off, the American people did.

I agree it stinks, as he was by far my favorite. He'll do well though. I would buy his version of "Walk the Line" today if I could.
 
Yeah, yeah Tommy...I know and I didn't vote, but still....

I am saying that as I am watching Taylor Nail Springsteen and Joe Cocker....woo hoo....maybe I will vote tonight!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?