Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Weekend Discoveries

  1. By far the coolest discovery of the weekend is that my Blue Tooth capable Dell lap-top can talk directly to my Treo. I was able to "beam" photos directly from the phone to the computer. How cool is that?
  2. Sunday Terri and I went to Cross Bridge. We sat with Clarissa and Rob and later talked with Khris and Greg. Greg introduced us to his sweet and beautiful children. Gary is amazing, even when he attempts to challenge my vocabulary I am just amazed by his heart and his mind! It is odd; I have visited many churches before, but at Cross Bridge I don't feel like a visitor. I feel like I have come home.
  3. Matthew is not afraid of jumping INTO (thanks JS) the lake with his Dad and he now likes Spiderman almost as much as Batman.
  4. Printing my digital photos is quicker and cheaper at Wal-Mart that buying ink, paper and a new printer (mine died).
  5. Hotdogs are sometimes preferred to hamburgers.
  6. My babies did look adorable in the red,white, blue outfits I bought for them.
  7. Terri does make the best cookies in the world
  8. I am happy to have all of my family at my house.
  9. My husband is too good to me (yes he cooked! and cleaned up the shaded patio)
  10. I don't enjoy reading in the sun when it is 97 degrees!! I am not sure I ever enjoyed it!
  11. Amazon is taunting me again, they now say I have bought 87 things from them.....

Comments:
time for an amazon intervention.
 
Sounds like you had a great weekend! I love hearing about the babies and all the family gatherings. Thanks for the post!
 
You're right: the babies look adorable in their outfits!

I missed having a real holiday yesterday. Between Noah's ball practice from noon-2:30 and having to be at the other house cleaning the rest of the day day, there was no room for fun at all. We wound up with Pizza Hut for dinner. I'd have preferred a good barbecued pork steak or at least grilled hamburgers. Ah well, guess there's always next year.
 
Now those are some cute babies!

Did you mean that Matthew is not afraid of jumping INTO the lake with his Dad? Jumping the lake sounds like something Evel Knievel would do.
 
You go girl! Just know I am reading your blog, even if I don't comment often!

ROLL TIDE!
DU
 
Be careful of the Walmart prints. Sometimes they come out too blue. But if you point this out to them, they will generally reprint.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?