Friday, June 02, 2006

Birthday Shout-Out

Today is my baby brother’s birthday and my parent’s 56th wedding anniversary! June was always a big month at our house with this day and my Mom and older brother also have a June birthday. It is a good thing they didn’t all want a “month long” celebration!

There are few people in this world I feel as close to as I do to my baby brother. It is odd that we can go for months without talking, but the bond never really grows weaker. He "gets" me... that is rare! Sometimes I guess blood is thicker than water.

Happy Birthday Bruce! I love you lots!

Comments:
Have you noticed families tend to have one or two celebration months where a bunch of stuff happens and then there is the random person in the family who's birthday is completely different from everyone else?
 
Sounds like your June is our December!
 
What a woman! Way to go in tennis.

It is wonderful to have a close relationship to a sibling!
 
Oh gosh! You're a June family too. We have my brother's birthday, Father's Day, my father's birthday, my anniversary, Madeline's birthday, and Gene's birthday. Whew! Go broke in June! ; )
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?