Friday, June 02, 2006

Fear?

I think they could feel it. I could see fear in their eyes. Even after a rain delay and a change of venue the fear was written in their very movement…..or it may have just been an injury. But at any rate after we played three points last night the other team had to retire because of an injury to one of their players. So we advance to the semi-finals without much of a fight.

My partner and I decided to play a match of singles to help us prepare for the state tournament. Here is where I truly felt all of your well wishes plus the positive thinking tips I got from Paul yesterday. Normally I lose to this girl, but I won a hard fought match 6-3, 7-5! All my shots were getting in and the more I would sweat the better I played. Hopefully I can continue this trend in the cool town of Mobile.

So thanks for your support, I will try and continue to do you proud!

Comments:
Congratulations!! Wish I could see you in action.
 
Congrads! They were shakin' in their tennis shoes! A grandma of triplets is a force to be reckoned with. If three babies don't scare ya....nothin' will!
 
You go!
 
Yahoo! Way to go Donna! Way to put your imagination to good use there!
 
Good luck! Hope the tournament goes great.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?