Saturday, June 10, 2006

More Birthdays....

Today is my big brother's birthday!
Happy Birthday Keith! He has reached the big 5-0!!
I am too young to have a brother who is 50!
I am very proud of my brother. He is a true servant of God. Not only has he served his country in the Air Force, he is a faithful husband, a good dad, and a deacon in his church. I love him and all his family very much!

We kept the babies again last night. I had them until about 1:30 today. Sometimes when I am trying to keep up with three little bird mouths...I don't feel so young!

Comments:
50 is soooo young, don't you know?

I know Diana and Joe are so thankful for a night off! Bless you!
 
You amaze me!
 
LOL--I'm having a non-young feeling day, too.

Donna, I think a lot of everything you do for your daughter and grandbabies. You're a neat mom/grandmom. : )
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?