Friday, June 09, 2006

The One Where I am Selfish

Thank you for your prayers for my mother, and for me. God is taking care of me in ways that I did not even dare to ask. Mom’s surgery has been postponed. Her EKG showed some irregularities and they wanted her to see a cardiologist before the surgery. The surgery takes over 3 hours, so I am grateful that they are making sure her heart is up for it. I don’t know if I mentioned that I was scheduled to leave town Wednesday for the State Tennis tournament. I did not realize the huge amount of stress I was under thinking about leaving her until she told me it had been postponed. I honestly felt like someone had lifted a heavy load off of my back. So thank you for your prayers, please continue them for both of us.

Wow! God is so Good!!

---------------------------------------

Why is this post HUGE today???? Crazy blogwarts....

Comments:
I am always so thankful that HE is always so faithful, even when I'm just an ole' wishy washy girl.
 
Let me see is this a tournament where you all where those cute short skirts....Now where is this going on?
 
i forgot to mention that i used to play tennis with my friend, too.

thanks for the visit today!
 
God IS good. : ) He never fails. Sounds like your momma has some good doctors. : )

LOL--my own blog got big words on it, too, some time back. I think they're still big. I don't know what's up with that. If I did something, I'm not sure what it was. ; )
 
Stress is never good for us, is it? I am glad your mother's surgery got rescheduled. God is good.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?