Saturday, July 01, 2006

# 673

I started this blog adventure on June 28th, 2004, so I missed my anniversary while on vacation.
Many things have changed in the last two years. I have four new grandchildren. That is scary. It is also the main reason I keep doing this. I hope to share a part of my life with them some day. Many things are the same. I am watching Wimbeldon and even as we speak am watching the night race at Daytona. My tennis picks have been dropping like flies (at least on the men's side) I hope I do better with my race picks.

It was nice to take a vacation from many things, including blogging. But I did find that the one thing I did miss was "Donna time". It was hard to get away by myself for even a few minutes. Derek said that Mary suffered from much the same thing so I don't feel too bad about it. Even getting home I was glad when David needed to run to Lowe's or go walking..... Sometimes I just need to stick my tongue out at the TV all by myself....

But, I am glad to be home and I am glad to be back in blogville.....life is really about balance.

By the way the title "673" is the number of this post. Can you believe that I have had that much to say in two years? (I am not real sure that is in "balance")

Well we have Monday off, so I have an extra long vacation....let the celebrations begin!

Comments:
Since I got in on the blog scene a bit later in the game, every once in awhile I treat myself to browsing through your archives... It's fascinating, really, to get a glimpse of you then and now. And just from your blog, I have gained so much insight... sharing books and life and family and most importantly, on our Father. I HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY YOUR JOURNEY!

Thanking God for you and looking forward to #674...
 
673! Wow! Keep up the good fun. I enjoy reading your blog.
 
I believe God brought us all together in blogville for "blog church". I'm glad you're a member with me!
 
It's so nice to record your thoughts and activities in a medium you can share with others.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?