Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bound to happen

It was bound to happen sooner or later, I am just grateful it is not the babies. Diana's husband Joe has come down with some kind of stomach virus. He was up all night holding on to his porcelain lover. I had to take the day off today and pick up the babies and take them home with me. It is a little more stressful than I would like to admit to take care of three babies all by myself. They are sleeping at the moment....but moments are fleeting.

I pray that Joe gets better and no one else gets sick. My Mom's surgery is scheduled for next Monday. I would appreciate any prayers you might throw out for us.

Comments:
Wow! You really are squashed in the middle of it all. I will say a prayer as well.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?