Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hmmm...


Comments:
Had to bring up the whippin you put on my Cards.
 
I haven't been able to sleep in pajamas since I was a little boy. I move around a lot when I sleep, and the pajamas just get all tangled and twisted.

The era of the Braves is over. The era of the Tigers has just begun!
 
Can't be a mid life crisis, you aren't old enough. Doesn't God sow us the funniest and oddest things. When I get a word of warning (like the checking acct.) I prefer to think of it as God whispering in my ear.
I'm a t-shirt girl too. I wear pajamas around the house, but kick off the pants at bedtime.
 
Did God whisper in your ear, or maybe through dreams and visions inform you that it isn't particularly nice to kick a dog when it is down? Maybe the Braves have been bad of late but the Cardinals have disentegrated......!!!
 
Could that be just the slightest bit too much information about the pajamas?

Maybe we could start my dream business of taking donations of business suits and teaching interview skills to help women who can't afford to dress to get a better job... Uh, yeah... that won't pay the bills...
 
I'm not ready to be "back to work" after my vacation, but I AM ready to have the house to ourselves again!

I've hit a lull in reading too - when is Harry Potter 7 coming out???
 
Have you noticed that two of you bullets were about not being satisfied at work? hmmm.

Terri - FYI there is (at least used to be) a simular program in Bham call "My Sister's Closet" that provided interview/ job clothes for women who were trying to improve their lot in life. I believe it may have been through the YWCA there.

As for reading I am trying to plug through a book I really don't like just to say I completed it. Summer is my hardest reading time because there is so much else to do.
 
Things that make you go Hmmmmmm....

What a list, girl! And I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg of all that is in that head of yours!

Cheering for you in your tennis matches...

Ang
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?