Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I would walk 10,000 miles

The second hour of walking seemed like it was 10,000 miles. I walked alone, and I didn’t carry my MP3 player or anything. I guess God and Terri knew I needed some time alone to talk to God. There is a lot on my heart right now. It was great to walk and talk and then to have him paint me an absolutely gorgeous sunrise….He is an awesome God.
----
One quick Matthew story; yesterday I went by to see him on my way to tennis practice. When it was time to leave, I said “I have got to go, I am going to play tennis”. He said “I betty to go pway tennis”. Broke my heart (because I had to leave him) and made my day!

Comments:
Sorry you didn't get my message. I'll be there in the morning, I promise! Michael Buble kept me out too late!
 
Donna, you are KILLING me........I am SO SO SO SO ready for grand-kids, and it is years away yet! :(

DU
 
It is at times in our silence that God speaks the loudest.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?