Monday, July 03, 2006

Monday, Monday

We kept the babies last night. Derek & Mary were here to help us for awhile. Matthew is not real sure about losing his role as center of attention, but I don't think he is suffering too much.

I could never keep these babies if David was not so good to help me. He is more help than I can even describe.

Today has been somewhat lazy since taking the babies home, although I am trying to straighten the house up some for tomorrow, and of course I am watching the Wimbledon quarter finals.


BTW- Fireworks at my house tomorrow night. Come anytime after 6:00. Bring food or drink and we will sit on the deck and watch the fireworks at 9:00. Sorry, this year my secretary was too busy tending to three babies to send out invitations...But everyone is welcome!

Comments:
I would love to come - I'll be there in spirit.

Enjoy those babies!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?