Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday Monday

The last day of July is here. Yesterday was quite eventful as we had all of the family at church. Yes, even the triplets. We almost took up a whole pew. I can honestly say that I don’t have a clue what the content of Ken’s sermon was….I think he said something about being steadfast. With three babies being steadfast is the only way to survive! I know you have to start somewhere in getting them out, but man it is a lot of work and when it is all said and done you wonder who benefited from us being there. But I know that God can use all things for good.

The weekend passed by in a blur, and I have a feeling this week will be the same way. I enjoy spending time with my family, but I had that amazing feeling of guilt when I was sitting in my recliner watching TV while the babies were asleep. Truly I need to learn to be still and be quiet.

Taking the advice of a couple of different blog friends I am enjoying the Psalms in my car. I sometimes forget to take this book and just enjoy the praise, adoration and even the lamenting that is expressed. If you are at a stale point in your reading you should try it! Have a great Monday everyone.

I will thank you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.
I will be filled with joy because of you.
I will sing praises to your name, O Most High

Psalms 9:1-2

Comments:
Psalms is one of my favorite places to be with God! Enjoy!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?