Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Catching Up.

I haven’t felt real good this week. I don’t know if it sinus/allergy or just stress/muscle/fatigue related. But I did rest and take a Tylenol Sinus capsule last night and I feel much better this morning. My head would hurt so badly when I bent over that I thought it was either going to explode or pop right off. I asked David to not give it to the dogs if it did the latter. Anyway I am going to get back in the swing today!

-------

This morning I got an email from Sermon Tool Box. It has hundreds of sermon starters and sermon outlines….hmmmm…..
------
Last night we were doing a mental inventory of the cars that we had owned and realized we had never had a red car. I thought I should get one and let it be my mid-life crisis car. Then I realized if I was just now having a mid-life crisis I would need to live to be 94!! That was a little depressing, but I soon got over it!
-------
I have enjoyed the afternoon thundershowers. Walking in the early morning steam bath is another matter, but I guess the bottom line is we are getting the moisture we need.
-------
Have a good day. I will try to come up with something a little more profound soon.

Comments:
The car I had in college and for a couple of years afterward was a red Chevy Cavalier. What a great car. Red's my favorite color.

Hope you're feeling all better soon!
 
Red is not all it's cracked up to be. It fades the most of all colors. I did have a red volkswagon truck for a few years. Kinda hard to think of that as sporty regardless of the color.

Hope you feel better.
 
I had my mid-life crisis at 29. That doesn't bode well for me!!! If I have another, I'm getting a Stingray & learning how to drive stick!
 
Never had red car either....

Now a red haired woman I dated a few times.

My whole life is a crisis...
 
I had a shiny red pickup once. That wasn't my midlife choice though.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?